The DAY TRIPPER™ SOLAR PACK is a tough and rugged USB powered battery pack with built in Solar Boost™ Technology. The Day Tripper can be charged via the included micro-USB or via solar. This device comes with an 8,000 mAh battery that handles moisture, dust, and shocks like a pro. The built-in ulta-bright 1,000 lumen LED grid has a number of brightness settings that will blow any headlamp or flashlight clear into the morning. The two USB outputs can be used to charge cell phones, tablets, cameras and more. When you’re out on the trail, just hang the Day Tripper from your backpack with the included carabiner clip, and enjoy the Solar Boost benefits and free energy provided by the sun.
Instructions & User Manual
PAIRS WELL WITH
- Cell phones, GPS, portable speakers, head lamps, and other rechargeable devices
- Day hikes
- Scorpion spotting (with help from the built-in blacklight)
- 8,000 mAh battery
- 1,000 lumen LED grid
- 2 USB outputs (5V1A, 5V2A)
- 1 micro-USB input (5V2A)
- 120 mAh solar cell
- Built-in blacklight
- Operation temperature: 32-113 fahrenheit (0-45 C)
- Size: 5.5” x 3.0” x 0.7”(14cm x 7.5cm x 1.7cm)
- Weight: 7.1 oz.
Ships within 2 business days
Compatible with TRAIL HOUND™ CAMPING LIGHT and REVEL LIGHT™
New 2022 Upgrades!
- We have integrated a new custom built cutting edge max point solar conversion logic system into the PCB which has exponentially improved the solar efficiency. This new tech allowed us to “fix” one of the main pain points of the old version, where you would have to “jumpstart” the battery via USB when completely dead to have solar reach maximum efficiency and recharge. Now you can efficiently solar recharge the battery from completely dead.
- We have upgraded the solar wafers for better solar conversion.
- We have upgraded the chips on the LED Grid to a more efficient chip with a higher R-value that renders light in more High Definition.
- We re-cut one of the injection molding tools to allow for an additional mm or two of clearance between the battery and housing further improving the crush strength of the housing in case it is accidentally stepped on or crushed.
- Upgraded passthrough charging. (recharge battery and use 2 built in battery USB outputs simultaneously)
- Upgraded high speed recharge capability through Micro USB input. (from compatible high speed 5V 2.4A+ power source)